What are cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files downloaded automatically on user’s device (computer, phone, etc.) at every browsing session of a website allows to store information which is useful during the same browsing session of the website ( session cookies ) or during the following sessions (persistent cookies), in order to provide a more efficient and targeted browsing experience.
In the next part of this document we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies (eg. Web beacons, flash cookies) by simply using the name “cookie”.
For further information on cookies it is advisable to visit the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority
Cookies used by this website
Types of cookies
• Necessary cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website. The duration of the cookies is strictly limited to the work session and after closing the browser they will be deleted, therefore specific consent is not required.
• Analysis and aggregate statistics cookies. These cookies collect traffic data and information regarding the use of the website in aggregate and anonymous form. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality of the website. This website uses this type of cookies and a specific consent is not required.
• Functional Cookies. These are used to identify preferences selected by the user (eg. language) and improve the browsing. The deactivation can be performed without any loss of functionality. This website uses this type of cookies and a specific consent is not required.
• Profiling Cookies. These are cookies that memorize the user’s choices while browsing, in order to provide services or content relevant to the user. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality. This website site uses this type of cookies and adequate information and prior consent of the user is required, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003.
• Third-party cookies. These cookies are not managed by Cadini srl but are installed, through the website , by third parties. This website site uses third-party cookies . For the installation of these cookies, adequate information and prior consent from the user are required. A denial does not prevent browsing on the site.
a) An example of third-party cookies are the Facebook , Twitter , Google+ . plug-ins. These third-party plug-ins, if they are present on the website, are used to integrate some social media features and provide interaction with the website. They also allow registration and authentication on the website via Facebook and Google+, sharing and commenting the website pages on social media and they also enable the functions of “like” on Facebook and “+1” on G +. The presence of these plug-ins in this website involves the transmission of cookies to and from third-party websites .
• Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
• Facebook settings: access the privacy section of your account
• Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
• Twitter settings: https://twitter.com/settings/security
• Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
• Google+ settings: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
b) An another example of third-party cookies are Google Analytics and Google AdWords cookies
This website uses the services of Google Analytics and Google AdWords supplied by Google Inc. ( “Google”).
The deactivation of these cookies can be performed but in this case it may not be possible to fully enjoy the functionality of this website.
By using this website, the user consents to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. It is possible to prevent Google from the detection of cookies related to the use of this website and the processing of such data by installing the plug-in for browsers available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=itù
For further information, please visit the page. http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
• Temporary or session cookies: The cookies are used during the specific session and only until the user closes the browser
• Persistent or permanent: These cookies that are stored on the device even after closing the browser and are necessary to remember preferences or actions of the user. The duration is set by the server at the time of creation, in some cases there is a deadline, in other cases the duration is unlimited.
Below are the links to disable cookies of the main browsers:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
• Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
• Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT